Getting to the Archive
View Larger Map
The Royal Mail Archive
London WC1X 0DL
The Royal Mail Archive's home in Freeling House is part of the Mount Pleasant sorting office complex. You may find it useful to mention this if asking for directions on the street!
Tube and Train
- Farringdon (10 minutes walk)
- King's Cross St Pancras (15 minutes walk)
- Chancery Lane (10 minutes walk)
- Angel (15 minutes walk)
- Russell Square (15 minutes walk)
Please visit the Transport for London website for the latest travel information.
- Routes 17, 45 and 46 go to Gray's Inn Road
- Routes 19, 38 and 341 go to Rosebery Avenue
- Routes 55 and 243 go to Clerkenwell Road
- Route 63 goes to Farringdon Road
Download a copy of the Central London bus map here (PDF, 319KB)
BPMA does not have its own bike racks but there are some situated on the corner of Phoenix Place and Mount Pleasant
Barclay's cycle hire scheme has two nearby bike docking stations
For information on walking routes please consult Transport for London's Journey Planner.
The Royal Mail Archive is within the Congestion Charge Zone.
There are NCP car parks at Bowling Green Lane, Hatton Garden and Saffron Hill (all within the Congestion Charge Zone). For more information visit www.ncp.co.uk.
Anyone with a disabled parking permit can park in the residents' parking spaces opposite Freeling House. For more information contact Camden Council.