Access to and use of postalheritage.org.uk is provided by the British Postal Museum & Archive (BPMA), the public identity of The Postal Heritage Trust, on the following terms:
- By using postalheritage.org.uk you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of postalheritage.org.uk. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to postalheritage.org.uk.
- The BPMA may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of postalheritage.org.uk will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on postalheritage.org.uk then the latter shall prevail.
- The British Postal Museum & Archive is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material you access through the site. Some of the content we link to is generated by members of the public (on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter, for example). The views expressed are those of the public and unless specifically stated are not neccessarily those of the British Postal Museum & Archive.
We encourage you to use postalheritage.org.uk to extend your knowledge of the Museum & Archive and its topics. Subject to certain limitations, there is no copyright infringement by 'fair dealing': using postalheritage.org.uk content for one of the following non-commercial purposes:
- private study
- preparing a visit to the Museum & Archive
- criticism and review (and news reporting) – excluding images that are in copyright
If you are unsure whether your usage falls under 'fair dealing', please check. You may download postalheritage.org.uk content and store a copy on a temporary basis for the sole purpose of private non-commercial viewing purposes without alteration or addition. You may print any BPMA Copyright content in whole or in part, provided that copyright is acknowledged, and that such reproduction is to be used only for non-commercial personal or educational purposes.
If you find our content useful, you are welcome to link directly to it.
Unauthorised attempts to deny service, upload information, change information or to attempt to access non-public data from this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable to the full extent of the law of England and Wales.